IDF contribute to comprehensive development of children with the overall aim of creating safe and enabling environment to grow and develop. It has long experience of working with children and has been focusing on child rights- survival, protection, development and participation.
- Empower community for eliminating sex selection & determination to stop female feticide.
- Awareness camps and trainings for promoting adoption of good practices of childbearing, health and nutrition to Improve survival rate of children between 0-2 years.
- Promoting digital learning and standard teaching techniques to enhance quality of pedagogy and interest of children .
- Promoting prevention and elimination of child trafficking, child sexual abuse and child marriage.
- Strengthening Local community and government structures for reduction in child labour, child exploitation and violence
- Provide legal aid support to the victims of child trafficking and sexual abuse. Psychosocial counselling support to the victims of sexual exploitation and abuse
- Strengthening and orientation of community based child protection mechanism to curve the incidences of child rights violation.