Community based Organizations serve as a platform for the community to come together and discuss development issues. IDF has been supporting strengthen community based organizations to work as a vibrant and representative voice of the community people. Community leadership development is one of the important development strategies of the organization.
- Formation of Women Self Help Groups, nurtured and Strengthen them on various Livelihood skills
- Developed skills by setting skill center of tailoring for Adolescent and Women groups as the first step to make them empowered.
- For Economically and Support provided to SHGs to established various Micro Enterprise business includes Disposable Paper Making Unit, Dora Making, Mustard Oil Processing unit.
- Awareness on sanitation and Facilitating access to sanitation facility to landless families to improve Sanitation practices and make villages and Panchayats Open Defecation Free.
- Strengthening Local Governance for enable democratic decision making, accountability, Effective functionary and Service Delivery.